Why Work at Garlock?
- Full Benefits Package - 401K, Healthcare, Dental, Eye Care, Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Competitive Wages
- Company Events, Children’s Holiday Events, Employee and Family Summer Outing, Art and Crafts Events, Bowling, Discounted Movie Tickets
- Friendly Work Environment
- Positive Impact to our Economic Region for over 30 Years
- Involvement in Community including United Way, Relay for Life, and National Read Across America
Our Hiring Process
How to Apply
- You can complete an application by clicking the job openings. See openings for our specific plants at the links below. You will also be given the option to upload your resume through this link when you apply.
- Our hiring team will carefully review your application, focusing on experience and skills. We will contact applicants with qualifications that appear to fit our criteria.
- This is an opportunity for us to learn valuable insight to your achievements and qualifications. Following the interview we may contact your work references to verify information regarding past work history.
- Offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment requirements.