Why Work at Garlock?
- Full Benefits Package - 401(k) Savings Plan, FSA Accounts, Healthcare, Employer Paid Life Insurance, Work/Life Balance Employee Assistance Program, Optional Benefits and much more.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Competitive Wages
- Company Events, Employee and Family Summer Outing, Employee Discounts
- Friendly Work Environment
- Positive Impact to our Economic Region for over 30 Years
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Involvement in Community including United Way, Relay for Life and many more
Our Hiring Process
How to Apply
- You can complete an application by clicking the job openings. See openings for our specific plants at the links below. You will also be given the option to upload your resume through this link when you apply.
- Our hiring team will carefully review your application, focusing on experience and skills. We will contact applicants with qualifications that appear to fit our criteria.
- This is an opportunity for us to learn valuable insight to your achievements and qualifications. Following the interview we may contact your work references to verify information regarding past work history.
- Offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment requirements.