Graphics at Garlock
Our graphics department will optimize your flexible packaging artwork to be rendered accurately and optimally during the flexographic printing process. Our full-service graphics department will work with you to ensure you receive the product you envision.
Our Capabilities include:
- Graphic design assistance
- Latest proofing and plate making technologies available
- Quick turnaround times for proofs and ink draw downs
- Custom color development
- Flexibility to accommodate a variety of end user/co-packer/graphic design arrangements
- Garlock Graphics will examine your files in the attempt to find anything that might not reproduce well on press. If there are any issues they will work with you to find a viable solution.
- Within 5 days of receiving your art we will send you a fully separated PDF. Once approved for content and layout we will proceed to create a color accurate GMG if your art needs one. Garlock goes to great lengths to make sure these color proofs are an accurate representation of what your final product will look like.
- Once we have approval on the art and color we will proceed to plates. Garlock prints with state of the art Kodak NX flexographic printing plates.
For more information about our Artwork Guidelines please see here.